by admin on 31 May 2010.
Filed under How To Systemize Your Business
Leave a Comment
The Systemizer mind mapping software has been updated to version 1.2-Biz
I’ve listed the new features and tweaks below for you.
I have to warn you though….
Reading does not give justice to these new features. So I’ve made a short video for you of HOW you can use these new features to increase your productivity and streamline your business or your processes.
I’ll show you how you can use these new features for your project and employee management and some other kool tricks you should know about.
Systemizer mind mapping software new features and tweaks….
1) New Floating Nodes: New “floating” nodes feature and optional connect to specific nodes. Floating nodes is a node that can be placed and moved around on your work matt that has no connectors leading to other nodes unless selected to do so from right click or main top menu.
This is a Sweet new feature!
* Create yourself mind map dashboards for repetitive tasks by creating floating nodes and inserting images into them like “Blog” , or “Forum” that give easy access to files or links to places you login to often without having these connect to other nodes in your mind map. These nodes float and you can move these nodes around anywhere you want on your mind maps. Of curse you still have the ability to also include linking nodes on your maps too.
* Create step-b-step systems using floating nodes.
* Too many ways to list how you can use this new feature. Its actually the main reason I had this new version of the Systemizer developed.
2) Notes Now With Built In Browser! Completely reconstructed the Note area that you add to each node. Now the new formatting abilities in note area allows you to copy and paste outside text and html into the note area into your nodes. Has a built in browser! You can edit your text like a word doc, AND insert and format html. This is extremely useful.
You can hyperlink text from note area to link to local files or to navigate Internet locations with its built in browser. For example You can copy and paste articles into the note area and save for future or copy and paste forum posts, news,etc. for reference later including their hyperlinks! Adjust Font size, Bold text, underline text, Italicized text, color picker text, alignment text. Add images. etc. (once you use the new note feature you’ll understand how powerful this will be for you)
* You can store information in the note area for your own reference later or for your project, etc.
* You can store information in the note area and send your mind map to employees, bosses, friends, etc with pertinent information they may need to get a job done or just to share
* We use this new note feature for storing and sending assignments to our outsource workers. AND they can send it back to us by adding their daily results!
3) New Ability to insert multiple hyperlinks into your nodes to more than one URL location or local file on your system
4) All mind maps now open at default to 75% instead of 100% (100% too large)
5) New Warning to save file when closing program when click on “X” on upper left corner
6) Removed the installation feature that currently makes the user who is running Windows Vista/windows 7 to right click the exe application and select to “run program as administrator”. Now after the software is installed user does not have to right click and run as admin to get the software running.
7) Smaller changes: Added, removed, and or changed menu and right click links.
Other smaller tweaks you may or may not notice….
Click here to download Systemizer mind mapping software version 1.2-Biz
Frank Bruno & Yilmaz Cesur
Leave a Comment